The Worlds Collide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Worlds Collide

A Collection of Alternate Universe Hetalia Role-plays

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonjour mes cheris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:12 am

Bonjour mes cheris 2e1d4e9

Name of character: France/Francis Bonnefoy

Universes you are interested in joining: I'm gonna go ahead and say any and all. It's not really genre that gets to me, but more if I like the plot and it interests me enough I'll join. I'm not so picky when it comes to that. I also prefer joining in positions needed than having to decide on myself XD Honestly I've been through too many genres, I have fun with playing as anything, so it's just easier getting me to play as something lacking or needed.

Anything you would like to say about this forum, or anything you would like to suggest: First, I'm going to admit that I haven't been looking around enough. So I have nothing to really say since I don't know what to say XP oh but this emote lol! reminds me of Goku. JUST LOOK AT THAT HAIR. Okay, I'm done with that.

Past rps, just so we know if we know you or not: I haven't been on any forums for Hetalia. Haven't joined anything on LJ. I keep all my RPs to MSN since I have enough friends who'll RP with me. Then drag me onto tumblr to RP... not that I've been on it long enough to meet anyone. So yeah, doubt any of you know me, other than Prussia. Unless some of you are Aussies here and have been to Hetalia Day in Sydney, then I'll know you from there. Otherwise nope.

Things you will not rp: Lol. This question does not compute. I don't understand. Why would you not RP *punt'd* On a serious note, I won't RP smute with anyone under 16 years old. As in the RPer, not your character. I can deal with your character being underaged, if it's a historical setting, or part of the plot, or if it's anytime that's not modern. I read that France's laws about underaged sex were quite recent, like a few decades, so I'm pretty sure up until the 60's it was still legal for him.
I don't mind smut, and I can get into really any kink. But I'd like some attempt at it being accurate, especially if it's BDSM. Something about too inaccurate sex makes me cringe... so if you really don't know how to use a device or something, it's just easier to say so in OOC. About 90% of the time I probably know how the toy should be used anyway (because I needed to research a lot to make France the sexpert he is *shot*).
One last thing, I'm also not okay with the Seme/uke dynamic. Just so you know what I define as this: Seme - Perfect in sex even if a virgin, does not need to try anything or even practice just to get the uke's kinks right, knows what the uke likes more than the uke, has no reactions to the sex, is basically boring in bed. Uke - Always a virgin despite being penetratecd 100 times before, blushes and cries no matter how much they enjoy it, reacts to the sex like an innocent child who has never had "the talk" before, is no good in bed other than to be penetrated by multiple dicks even more than possible to fit in the human body. I'm not fond of these characterisations of a relationship, so I won't get into one like this. Top/bottom or Master/slave is perfectly fine by me, but even then it's nothing like how what I described before. Smut should be fun and experimental.

About yourself:
I write too much. As you can see from here and my app.
I'm constantly slow with everything, because I get involved with more things than I can handle at a time. So if I'm that slow bug me on MSN to remind me.
I'm Australian, and I'm a female. So don't forget that your "sexpert on homosexual sex" has no penis to be speaking of from experience.
I also can't speak French, but I refuse to use google translate. So yeah, any French you see has a 99% chance of being wrong.
I'm in university and study International Relations. There are times I'll just be too busy because I have assignments to do, and lots of research on the nations at hand. Because certain countries have too long a history for me to keep track of.
Speaking of which, France's history is too long. So if you mention something I'm expected to know as France, and I don't, it's better to tell me at some point what I don't know so I won't stuff up so badly "orz Let's face it, I'm struggling to remember at least 100 years of his history, there's a few thousand more I need to check up on.
I do ship everything... so your nation is not off limits when it comes to "l'amour" ;3
Back to top Go down

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Hola mi amigo~! I look forward to playing with you <3
Back to top Go down

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:57 pm

BTT RE-UNITE! -tackles both of you-
Back to top Go down

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:38 am

Oui, with the three of us here no one shall be able to stop us from our fun!
*puts an arm around each of his friends* So who should we target first?
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda

Kiku Honda

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Konnichiwa, and welcome! You already have my rove and approval here, Francis ^^

(and I am the same way in the universes, haha!)
Back to top Go down
http://renaquicksilver.deviantart.com/
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

G'day France! Nice ta see ya again mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour mes cheris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour mes cheris   Bonjour mes cheris I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour mes cheris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Worlds Collide :: General Information :: Characters :: Introductions-
Jump to: